WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

CTU NEWS: Listen to the 'Step Up' Soundtrack and Songs from 'Step Up 2: The Streets' on the New CTU MP3 Player


I recently helped Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's good friend Josh, design and create the Official Samantha Jade Fan Site at SamanthJadeFans.com, because he has been so helpful to CTU by sending us lots of personal pictures on behalf of the couple. You can check out the fan site by clicking on the screen shot below:


When I created that site, I figured out how to put an MP3 player on it so fans could listen to Samantha Jade's songs. Now Channing Tatum fans can benefit from that discovery, because I have added the new CTU MP3 Player to the blog.

You can now listen to the entire 'Step Up' soundtrack, and I have also added Cassie's song for 'Step Up 2: The Streets'. All you have to do is click on the song you want to hear.






I will also periodically add songs from other Channing Tatum movies very soon. You can thank CTU reader Tina from the Philippines for suggesting that I add the player to the blog. I hope you enjoy the new Channing Tatum Unwrapped MP3 Player!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!.. thanks quishe for putting up a mp3 player.. :)

and btw, i just heard Cassie's song and i love it.. cant wait to see the dance that they will do with this song.. the song is soooo hooot!

:)

Unknown said...

I just listened to Cassie's new song too, I think it's gonna be a hit! I can't wait for Step Up 2, I heard they're having auditions for dancing parts in the movie right now. Umm too bad I can't dance :(

Anonymous said...

is it possible to download these songs from this site? :) thnks!:)

Blog Expert said...

No I am sorry, but I am not able to allow people to down load the songs from the site.

Anonymous said...

How can I buy the song which they use in the final showcase of step-up, the instrumental version.

Anonymous said...

where can I buy the final showcase song?

Blog Expert said...

I am not sure. You may want to try ITunes.

Anonymous said...

What is that song called with ludacris in it? The last song that 410 dances too?

Anonymous said...

thx 4 sharing.nice song