WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, July 2, 2007

CTU NEWS FLASH: Exclusive Interview of Channing Tatum's 'Stop Loss' Castmate on CTU Today


Although me and the girls (Jan, Kerline, Amy, Marlie, Tina, Gina, and other fans) have been discussing this for days on the comment box, I wanted to give all of my readers a heads up.

Today is a red letter day in CTU history and a very proud moment for me. I was able to get a full-fledged interview with one of Channing Tatum's co-stars in his upcoming movie 'Stop Loss', which I recently posted is not going to release in the US until March 28, 2008.

I am so excited, because the actor who worked with Channing Tatum, Ryan Phillippe, Abbie Cornish, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and pretty much all of the major characters in the film was nice enough to share his experiences on and off the set and tell me what he really thought of his castmates. As if that wasn't cool enough, he also sent me a TON of never-before-seen on-set photos of him, Channing and the other actors that I will be able to share with all of you.

I will post the article later this afternoon with all of the cool photos. Stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped, the ONLY Channing Tatum fan site that gives you exclusive behind-the-scenes information and photos of Channing Tatum and his highly-anticipated movie 'Stop Loss'. :-D

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!! i can still put up comments even though i cant log on the comment box today.. and im REALLY EXCITED about the interview post.. this is the only thing that makes me happy after not having to talk with my friends on the box!

I hope its afternoon already there so we could see the post.. lol..

Cant wait! THIS SITE IS THE SUPER DUPER BEST CHANNING FAN SITE EVER!! for me, this is the OFFICIAL one already..

love lots,

tina

Blog Expert said...

Tina,

I am sorry that the comment box is not working for you today. I am not sure why, but hopefully th problem will go away very soon.

Thanks so much for considering Channing Tatum Unwrapped to be the official Channing Tatum website. I truly hope that CTU does get that designation one day!

Quishe (aka Channing Tatum Unwrapped)

Anonymous said...

i know madam quishe, but at least i have the interview post to look forward to tomorrow .. and i really hope when i get home after work tomorow, i could finally access the comment box.

and no problem,for me, Channing Tatum Unwrapped is the Official one. This is the most up-to-date fan site in the whole internet world ( lol )... and im praying that it would come true soon. i feel that it will be..

love lots,
Tina