WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum's Movie 'Battle in Seattle' Will Definitely Premiere at Toronto International Film Festival

I have now gotten early (but official) confirmation that Channing Tatum's movie 'Battle in Seattle' will definitely have it's world premiere at the prestigious Canadian Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) which runs from September 6 - 15, 2007.

I would like to thank Leigh over at Michelle Rodriguez's official website for confirming this for me with a BIS insider after I heard a rumor the other day that one of the producers had informed the cast of the premiere at the festival.

Once the official, official announcement is made by the festival, we will know exact show times for the movie and hopefully some lucky Channing Tatum fans will be able to make it to the premiere in Toronto and get the opportunity to see or even meet him there.

Stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped for exclusive news on Channing's movie premieres and any other Channing news I can get my hands on!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you just made my YEAR!!! Thank you SO much for the scoop and you better believe I'll be right there with camera in tow. ;P

Blog Expert said...

I am glad I could help. Just promise me that you will be my CTU onsite premiere correspondent and dish all of the details to us and send me all of your pics so we all can enjoy and envy your Channing encounter. That's all I ask. :-D