WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum's Movie 'Guida per Riconoscere I Tuoi Santi' Releases on DVD in Italy Today

I just wanted to remind my Italian readers that Channing Tatum's movie 'Guida per Riconoscere I Tuoi Santi' (aka 'A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints') had its theatrical release in Italy on March 13,2007, but it finally releases on DVD today in Italy.

No matter what language this movie is in, it is an incredible film and Channing gives his best dramatic performance to date, so go rent or buy it today.

You can get more information on the DVD release at the Italian site Cinema Del Silenzio.

You can also click here to check out the Italian trailer for 'Guida per Riconoscere I Tuoi Santi'.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: