WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: Fabulous Fan Photo Submission

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Picture of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Gina from the Philippines. It's an adorable personal photo of Channing Tatum with his cousin Hunter.

Here is why Gina chose this photo as the Picture of the Week:

I love how channing looks happy with his cousin. I love how he slants his head to show how he loves his relatives. I hope that one day that Chan and I can have that pose togther lol! (Who wouldnt want to be in Hunter's place?) It really shows how sweet chan can be.


Gina also sent me this great poem that she wrote and that is inspired by what we now know is Channing's real name (Channing Matthew Tatum). Check it out!


Carefully I close my eyes and dream of
Holding your hand
As you hold mine and
Never letting go of my ongoing fantasy
Never stopping the dream that
I have always kept here in my heart but I remind myself once more that I would
Never have you, as you already belong to someone else
Greater than who I am right now.
Many times I have told myself that I
Am only a fool to hold on to
This feeling inside me because
Too many tears
Tave I shed for an
Entire broken heart but I still
Wish you we're mine and
Telling me that everything will be
Alright and
That you
Understand
Me...

Thank you, Gina, for submitting this photo and especially, for your amazing poem! Who knew I had such a talented poet as a reader! Thank you so much for sharing that and allowing me to post it for other fans to enjoy. :-D

You all can click here if you want to see even more personal photos that Channing Tatum has sent into CTU through he and Jenna's close friend Josh.

If you have a favorite picture from this blog, our photo gallery, a picture you have made or a picture that you have found on the net that you would like us to consider, send the picture or a link to the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like today's picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Love ya CT! said...

OMG!! I LOVE THAT POEM SHE DID ON CHAN'S NAME LOL I KNOW HOW SHE FEELS AND I THINK WERE ALL KINDA IN THE SAME BOAT...YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!