WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, July 9, 2007

Channing Tatum Unwrapped YouTube Video Channel

I just wanted to remind everyone that you can view approximately 100 Channing Tatum Videos in the various Channing Tatum Unwrapped Video Channel I have created on YouTube.

I add new videos to each list all of the time. You will find playlists for fan videos, new CTU videos, movie clips, production videos, interviews, and much, much, more. Below you can view some of the videos in each of the playlists. Enjoy!


Channing Tatum Movie and Interview Playlist




Channing Tatum Unwrapped New Video Playlist




Channing Tatum Fan Video Playlist




'Step Up 2: The Streets' Production Video Playlist



Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

4 comments:

svgonzales0421 said...

hi!im a fan of the step-up movie and its cast particularly channing and jenna. i rly lyk ur webste and wonder if i cud join? rly hop so...thanx!gud luk and mor power!

Blog Expert said...

I'm glad you like the site! You don't have to join anything to read it. The only things you have to register for before you use them are the forum and the fan chat box. Other than that, you can have fun learning about Chan on the site without joining anything.

-Q

Anonymous said...

hola mi llamo ruiz....ummm who es tha grl who sings the song en tha3rd silde show movie clip. gracias.

Anonymous said...

I find great! And I love every one of your films, I dream of you in the evening! I would give them all for spending a night with you! Kiss tytou28072006@hotmail.fr