WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum Poster in Sugar Magazine's August 2007 Lad Mag in the UK

I just learned that Channing Tatum will be in the August 2007 issue of the UK's Lad Mag which is produced by the makers of the popular monthly UK teen girls magazine, Sugar Magazine.

The cover image you see here is from an Ebayer who is selling a copy of the magazine, so I don't have a high quality scan of it, but I figured I would give my UK readers a heads up so you can buy it when the next issue of the magazine is released on the stands.

From what I can tell from the cover of the magazine, Channing will be featured in Lad Mag's "Raw Celeb Hotness: Sexy Poster Special" section.

You can view Sugar Magazine's Lad Mag website by clicking on the image below:


I think that Channing's issue of the Lad Mag will be released around August 28, 2007, so be on the look out for it. Also, if you do get the magazine and you happen to have a scanner, feel free to send any scans to ctu@channingtatumunwrapped.com so I can share Channing in all of his "raw celebrity hottness" with fans around the world. Thanks! :-D

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: