The revolution has begun (although it may not be televised)!
Channing Tatum's real name is now official on his profiles on Wikipedia and IMBD, because of CTU's discovery last week.
After I found out that Channing's name was incorrect on the two popular sources, I updated Wikipedia and I submitted an update request to IMDB last Friday asking them to read my article if they wanted proof.
Obviously, the staff at IMDB agreed with my conclusions, and they have now updated Channing's IMDB profile.
This is almost as good as when I debunked the rumor posted on Who's Dated Who that said Channing had broken up with Jenna Dewan for some person named Megan Dewall. Actually, I think figuring out his correct name may just be even better. :-D
CTU's mission is to debunk any rumor that I can so fans can get accurate information about Channing. If you have been reading the blog for a while, here are some of the things you have been able to learn:
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan ARE still dating. (Yay!!)
- Channing Tatum DID NOT date anyone named Megan Dewall.
- Channing Tatum is NOT going to be in the movie Mongol.
- Channing Tatum's name is NOT (and never has been) Channing Bryan Isaac Tatum Anderson. His birthname IS Channing Matthew Tatum.
- Channing DOES have a sister and her name is Paige. I do not think that the whole 7 sibling thing is true at all.
And if you don't hear anything else I have said, know this...
- Channing Tatum DOES NOT have a MySpace profile where he talks to his fans, no matter what ChanningTatumMySpace or any other poser on MySpace tells you. I have confirmed this over and over again with Channing's people, Channing's friends, and even with Channing and Jenna's friend Josh who sends personal pictures to CTU on behalf of the couple. Channing Tatum's girlfriend and 'Step Up' co-star, Jenna Dewan, DOES have an official MySpace. It is http://www.myspace.com/jennadewan.
All I can say is the MySpace posers better beware, because Mamma Chan Fan is coming after you next for fooling fans, giving out incorrect information, and for just being down right dishonest with people who desparately want to connect with Channing (the REAL Channing).
What's funny is that a lot of you posers read this blog. I'm telling you now that you are all on my radar and you can consider this your warning.