WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Channing Tatum's Long Lost Sister Found by CTU Reader

OK. Channing Tatum's sister was never really lost, but one of my eagle eye readers spotted her in one of my pictures in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped photo gallery. This means that I have actually had a picture of Channing's sister way before I was sent exclusive personal pictures by Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's friend Josh.

Ironically, I just did not know who the person was in the picture. Because of Josh and CTU reader Amy (recent Fab Fan Spotlight recipient), we now know who the mystery woman is.

So here is a second picture of Channing Tatum's gorgeous sister with him and Jenna Dewan behind-the-scenes at the Step Up Premiere in August 2006.




You can click here to see the other photos I found and posted way back in April along with the one above that also show Channing and Jenna joking around with Sircuit's skincare products.

Thanks for the tip, Amy!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Love ya CT! said...

lol thats too funny... she is really pretty but I don't think they look alike at all what u think mama??

Anonymous said...

georgeous channing... beautiful sister...