WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Little Note on Lindsay Lohan from the Production Team of Channing Tatum's Movie 'Poor Things'

DID YOU KNOW?...I wanted to point out something that I thought was kind of funny. As you may or may not already know, Channing Tatum's new movie 'Poor Things' was supposed to start filming this past Wednesday.

The production team updated the IMDB listing on May 30, 2007 for 'Poor Things' and the Project Notes now actually say the following very clear and undeniable statement...

"Production is on hold, due to Lindsay Lohan's stint in rehab."

Boy, they sure know how to be brutally honest and it's kind of hard for Lindsay's publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, to spin that one into a positive message.

So I guess they are not just shuffling the production schedule to accommodate Lindsay Lohan's stay in rehab, they have totally shut down production and will pick it back up in Los Angeles when LiLo completes rehab at the end of June or the beginning of July. Channing is supposed to start filming his next movie, 'Push', in Hong Kong in August, so hopefully this schedule change will not cause a problem for that film.

All I can say is Lindsay better realize and appreciate the sacrifice that everyone is making for her, even though her recent personal and professional history does not necessarily warrant it.

By the way, did you hear that LiLo is still determined to have her 21st birthday party at the popular club Pure in Las Vegas on July 2nd?

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty certain that a party centered around your ability to legally drink all of the alcohol you want is probably not the kind of environment that is ideal for a recovering addict just days hours out of rehab who has a movie to film and the entire world watching and waiting for her to relapse. Just a thought.

Having a party like that right after rehab is like taking up house in a McDonald's right after gastric bypass surgery. I'm thinking that she should start planning a little party at home minus the alcohol (and drugs) with the family (maybe not her own family, but I'm sure 'Poor Things' producer, Shirley MacLaine, may be willing to be a surrogate Mom for a while). Again, just a thought.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

Love ya CT! said...

I don't think they should give some excuse to hide why they didn't start filming it's LiLo's fault and I have no sympathy for her I think she needs to grow up!! and STOP whatever she's doing.I feel sorry for Chan for having to even work her!! hopefully they get someone else like Jenna or even Amanda (now that would be interesting).

Anonymous said...

I too have no sympathy 4 LiLo, I agree wit u i feel sorry the channing has to work with her, but then again noone should work with her. they should kick LiLo out of showbiz. she doesnt deserve it wat wit all her rehab visits.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Lohan is mediocrity. I know! And I really can't understand why they do not get someone else.