WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week: Fabulous Fan Photo Submission

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Picture of the Week hails all the way from Germany and was sent in by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Sabrina. It is a gorgeous still of Channing from his movie Coach Carter where he plays the basketball player Jason Lyle.

Here is what Sabrina has to say about why she chose this Picture of the Week:

Hi! I am Sabrina from Germany and I wanna tell you that I like a special picture of Channing Tatum. It is the picture from Coach Carter!!!! In this still he looks soooo fascinated, his expression in his eyes are so sensational!!! I am painting right now this pictures and I hope you will show this on your site??!!


Thanks for sending in this great photo, Sabrina! This is one of my favorite stills of Channing from Coach Carter. I love it because it shows off his beautiful jawline so well. Also, I can't wait to see your painting. I would love to be able to post it on the blog when it is done.

If you have a favorite picture from this blog, our photo gallery, a picture you have made or a picture that you have found on the net that you would like us to consider, send the picture or a link to the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-D

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: