WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, June 4, 2007

CTU NEWS: New Layout for Channing Tatum Unwrapped


Hello Channing Tatum Unwrapped readers!

If this is not your first time on the blog, I am sure you have noticed that I have changed the layout. The goal was to make it easier for people to get to the tools and information.

In addition to the blog search at the top of the site, I have also added a Google search at the bottom of the blog that will allow you to search the web or to search this blog only for information on Channing or anything else for that matter.

Finally, if you like Channing Tatum Unwrapped, please show your support by voting for CTU as the Best Entertainment Blog at the Blogger's Choice Awards!



Leave me comments and let me know if you like or don't like (be nice please) the redesign. It will help me decide if I want to keep it or change it again. Thanks!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: