WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, June 15, 2007

RUMOR OR REEL?: Channing Tatum May Not Be Able to Do 'Poor Things'

Chalk one up to woman's intuition, but I saw this particular train wreck coming a mile away.

As I had previously mentioned in a recent post, I was concerned about possible scheduling conflicts that the Lindsay Lohan rehab issue could cause for Channing's next role in the sci-fi movie 'Push'.

Well, I just learned that a very good source inside the 'Poor Things' camp is saying that Giovanni Ribisi may have to replace Channing in 'Poor Things' because of scheduling conflicts.

Let me just say for the record that this really sucks!! Don't get me wrong, I like Giovanni Ribisi. He's an awesome actor and I am sure that he would do a great job in the role. Channing may even be working with him soon on another upcoming film called 'The Stanford Prison Experiment'.

What really upsets me is that Lindsay Lohan's shortcomings could not only make Channing have to turn down a role, but he also loses out on the opportunity to work with veterans like Shirley MacLaine and Olympia Dukakis. Let's just say that I am adding yet another item to my list of reasons why LiLo's lack of professionalism just chaps my hide.

Until we hear an official announcement from the production team, this can still be classified as a rumor. As soon as I find out anything else, I'll let you all know. Stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped as the saga continues to unfold.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

lynn said...

this sucks,....lohan is hollywood's biggest joke, they should stop offering her roles. she should just fix her life first.