WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

RUMOR OR REEL?: When Will Channing Tatum and Lindsay Lohan's Movie 'Poor Things' Start Filming?

As you know, Channing Tatum was supposed to start filming his new movie 'Poor Things' with Lindsay Lohan on May 30, 2007, but Lindsay's stint in rehab derailed those plans.

Well, I just got word from an actress who was recently awarded a small part in the movie that 'Poor Things' is now scheduled to start filming on or around June 23, 2007.

So hopefully we'll start seeing pictures of Channing in the set soon. I doubt that LiLo will be out of rehab at that point, but she is supposed to start on the film as soon as she leaves. Because she has already delayed the project, I kind of imagine a door to door shuttle that takes her from the Promises in Malibu front door strait to her trailer on the set.

Although LiLo seems to be determined to have her highly publicized birthday party on July 2nd, a source tells me that she may be going to her lavish New York apartment in the Atelier on West 42nd Street for a week or two after rehab to avoid the paparazzi. I guess we will have to see.

One good thing about the whole LiLo experience is that we may get to see a lot more of Channing once filming does start, since the paparazzi will always be lurking around to see if LiLo is minding her P's and Q's.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed (that LiLo minds her P's and Q's and that we get lots of pictures of Channing). :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Love ya CT! said...

I really don't have a very nice comment for this it just makes me angry...LiLo SUCKX!!!!!!!!

Blog Expert said...

I know. She really needs to get her crap together. It just makes me madder when I hear about her still wanting to have that birthday party at Pure on July 2nd. She obviously has not learned her lesson yet, so I don't have a lot of hope for her rehabiliation at this point. I guess only time will tell.