WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

It is no surprise, but Channing Tatum is extremely close to his family. Here is a cute picture of Channing with his Dad and Mom Kay at the Step Up premiere in 2006:


Although most of my readers are not father's, I still would like to say Happy Father's Day to everyone who is. Today is kind of hard for me, because I recently lost my father to lung cancer. I could talk to my dad about anything and this blog was one of the things I would talk about. He was always really happy that I found a hobby that I loved and could truly enjoy.

Losing my Dad has helped me to see even more how important it is to have a good father in your life. So, don't forgot to wish your father Happy Father's Day!

I love you, Daddy!


UPDATE: In case you were wondering, Jenna is also really close to her family too, so I thought that I would add this awesome picture of Jenna and her dad from Jenna's MySpace page:



Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Love ya CT! said...

aww I know I'm late on this sorry but wish ur hubby Happy Fathers day for mama :) wow Channing looks alot like his moms