WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, June 7, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum Spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles

Not only do I love romantic comedies, but I am also a big Grey's Anatomy fan, so I plan on seeing Katherine Heigl's extremely successful movie 'Knocked Up'. It just premiered last Friday and has surprised everyone by already making almost $40 million at the box office.

I don't know if Channing saw 'Knocked Up' or not, but he was spotted recently in Los Angeles at The Grove movie theater with one of Jenna Dewan's best friends. In case you didn't know, Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum have been dating since the filming for 'Step Up' wrapped in 2005.

Here is what the lucky person had to say about their Channing fan encounter:

When we saw Knocked Up at the Grove, we spotted Entourage's Emanuelle Chriqui and Step Up & She's the Man star Channing Tatum in line right in front of us. You guys. Channing Tatum talks, acts and dresses just like his character in Step Up. It's kind of hilarious. He is still hot as fire, though...


Here is a cute picture of Jenna and Emanuelle from Jenna's official MySpace page:


Too bad I have no chance of seeing Channing or anyone remotely famous in the line at my movie theater. I so envy the people who live in the star meccas of Los Angeles and New York. I guess I'll just have to live vivariously through this lucky fan. Sigh...

UPDATE: I asked the fan who saw Channing at the movies if Jenna was with him too and here is what she said:

"He had his arm around a girl but she never turned around. I didn't see her in the rest of their group, but I'm not sure I would have recognized her considering I've only seen her Step Up movie. "

So in case anyone was concerned, Jenna was probably with Channing at the movies and they were there with a group of friends. :-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

Love ya CT! said...

Were both in the same boat CTU I don't live in the star meccas or starwood lol but big sigh

Anonymous said...

Hi,

That's awesome, are you sure it wasn't jenna:) so yo say he acts, talks and dresses like tyler, do you know what he was talking about?

Greetings
Vivian

Blog Expert said...

The person did not say what he was talking about. I left her a comment on her blog asking if she saw Jenna anywhere, but she has not commented back yet. The two girls do kind of favor each other, though and I could see how someone could get confused, but she seemed pretty certain it was Emanuelle.