WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BLAST FROM THE PAST: Pictures of Channing Tatum at 2006 Sundance Film Festival

In January of 2006, Channing Tatum and the cast and crew of his critically-acclaimed indy film 'A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints' debuted their movie to the world at the Sundance Film Festival.

The film did really well at the festival, winning a Directing ward for Dito Montiel and a Special Jury Prize for the ensemble performance of Channing Tatum, Robert Downey Jr., Shia LaBeouf, Rosario Dawson, Chazz Palminteri, and Dianne Wiest.

I have now uploaded almost 100 pictures of Channing Tatum with girlfriend Jenna Dewan, castmates like Shia Labeouf, Robert Downey Jr. and Chazz Palminteri, director Dito Montiel and more taken from January 20th - January 25th, 2006 as they promoted the film at the festival.

You can see a handful of the photos below, but I have also uploaded them into a new set in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery. Enjoy!








Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Love ya CT! said...

OMG!! He is so FINE!!! I love the pic where he has glasses on!! he looks so SEXY!! I got a fav pic that I would like to put in as a fan fav how do I do that??? hit me back