WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, April 9, 2007

New Pictures of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Behind-the-Scenes at Step Up Premiere

In a blog post last month, I talked about the secret to looking like Channing Tatum by using his Sircuit skin regimen.

Although these cute pictures of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan clowning around behind-the-scenes at the Step Up premiere were taken last August by Sircuit, the skin care company just posted them on their new blog.

The first picture is so cute to me, because I am fairly certain that you can see Channing's mom proudly looking at her handsome son from the back of the van they are in. Check out Channing being his usual silly self:







I wish that these were pictures showing that Channing and Jenna are still a happy couple, but I have not been able to find any confirmation on that yet. As soon as I find anything, you all will be the first to know.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: