WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

CTU SNEAK PEEK: A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints Themed Club Nights for UK Fans

Calling ALL UK A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints fans! Listen Up. The Revolver Group, the AGTRYS distributor over in the UK, sent me more inside scoop on what they are going to be doing for Channing Tatum fans and general fans of the movie in the UK.

My sources say that they are going to make a BIG announcement soon on what they are calling "SAINTS Themed Club Nights". The details are a little sketchy right now, but they told me that they will be giving away prizes to people who attend these events. So stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped and we will give you all of the details as soon as they send them to us!

All I can say is that I wish I lived in the UK. If you are truly a Channing fan and are anywhere near any of the AGTRYS events or movie showings, I sincerely hope that you attend. At the very least, go for me and then send us pictures of everything, so I and other fans around the world can live vicariously through you!! That is your mission if you choose to take it on. :-)

P.S. The AGTRYS site has now added a new forum that anyone around the world can join. Click here to check it out.

No comments: