WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, February 9, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Here is a picture from a photoshoot with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan that was done to promote their 2006 movie Step Up.

Forget Brangelina. Bring on Chenna? Janning? Or whatever combined name the host on E!'s The Soup can come up with. You get the drift. On and off screen, I think that Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are one of the sexiest couples in Hollywood today.

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send us the picture and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)


3 comments:

Mike said...

Oh my gosh! I hadn't thought about it before....CHENNA.....I love it!

Anonymous said...

I coined the term "Chenna" before this particular blog was posted, so I was happy to see it being used here. :D This picture is SOOO HOOOTTT! Iloveit. <333

As my myspace name once said:

"Chenna = <3"

Blog Expert said...

I promise I did not know you had used it, but I do like it and will probably use it to refer the Channing and Jenna cuz it is cute. :-)