WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week(end): Channing and Girlfriend Jenna Dewan

Here is a gift for anyone who just loves our couple Chenna!

I just had to post this Picture of the Week(end), because I finally found one of Channing Tatum and his beautiful girlfriend Jenna Dewan together at the 2007 Film Independent Spirt Awards today. What an attractive couple and I love their sense of style! Mostly, I love his hat!

It is my favorite picture thus far for this weekend's festivities. If we are lucky, there will be more and I will post them in the CTU photo gallery as I find them.

Leave a comment or click here to share your opinion on Channing and today's award show results with other CTU readers on the very first ever Channing Tatum Flickr discussion group.

[Source: Wireimage]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna make me cry. Good tears. =)