WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

So Channing did not won the Spirit Award last night, and we did not get the priveledge of seeing him give his acceptance speech. In case you are as saddened as I am, I wanted to give you a little gift.

You would not believe how often people are searching for pictures of Channing Tatum shirtless on Google, Yahoo, and MSN (or maybe you would if you are one of them). So who am I to stand in the way of thousands of people...here is a shirtless picture of Mc Yummy himself at an Andrew Mackenzie fashion show a few years ago.

No need for a thank you. Here at CTU we aim to please. :-)

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send the picture to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

Click here to share your thoughts about the super hot actor with other CTU readers on the very first ever Channing Tatum Flickr discussion group.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do I send my fave pic to?

Blog Expert said...

I am so glad that you said something, because I should have been giving people an email adddress to make it easier to send in photos. You can send the picture(s) to potw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell us why you like it. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.