WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Channing Tatum Video of the Week: Fabulous Fan Video




Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped is going to post our favorite Channing Tatum fan videos, interviews, and/or movie clips from our YouTube playlist.

I write this blog, but I truly feel that it belongs to all of you gals and guys. So I am always happy when any of you send me stuff to post on the blog.

Needless to say, I was extremely happy to receive this awesome Channing fan video created by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan, Miguel R., yesterday. Although he says he is new at this video creation thing, I don't believe him. I love the song he chose and I think he has a clip of every favorite scene I have in Step Up, Coach Carter, She's the Man, and A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints.

I absolutely love the video and I think you will too. Thanks again Miguel for sending it my way. It's Channing Tatum fans like you that make this blog what it is. Keep up the great work!

If you have a favorite video that you would like us to consider, send us the YouTube link and an short explanation. We will post it and your explanation on the blog.

[Video Source: Channing Tatum Unwrapped YouTube Video Playlist]

No comments: