WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

I'm a fan of the show Heroes and if Channing was on it, I think his power would be the ability to make women (and some men) completely lose it. At least that's the power he always has over me.

Channing Tatum is sexier than most men (even when he doesn't try to be sexy). In this photo he is definitely channeling his hottness...so all other men can just "forget about it" (as Tony Soprano would say).

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send us the picture and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This photo is by far one of my favorites because it is the first picture ever that helped me fully understand two sayings. One, that a picture is worth a thousand words. And two, the eyes are the windows to the heart. I would've definately considered it if it wasn't posted. Good Choice!!

Blog Expert said...

Thanks, Miguel! Great analysis and I am glad you liked it.