WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum's 2007 Film Independent Spirit Awards Results

Let's hope this is the first of many new photos of Channing Tatum in 2007. Here is Channing on the blue carpet at the 2007 Film Independent Spirit Awards.

I am sad to say that it was just announced on the show that Channing did not win his nomination for Film Independent's Best Supporting Male for his role as Antonio in A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints. Instead, Alan Arkin won for his role as the drugged out grandpa in Little Miss Sunshine. Good movie, but Alan is definitely no Channing. :-(

It sucks that he didn't win, because I would have loved to see him make his acceptance speech for winning a well-deserved award. But the loss was numbed by the fact that he was sitting next to...you guessed it...JENNA at the table!!!! And she looked absolutely gorgeous!!! Yes the wonderful Chenna is in full effect and obviously going strong. At least for me, that made up for everything!

So here's my question...both Channing and Jenna have what look like wedding bands on on their left ring fingers. Could the engagement or marriage rumors be true? I think it would be so awesome if they were engaged or married! Speaking as a person who married my highschool sweetheart at 21 (we've have been together for 16 years and married for almost ten), I think Chenna would make such a cute married couple. And don't get me started on how adorable the kids would be! (OK maybe that's going a little to far, but you get my point.)

Anyway...Obviously the love of the good man does a woman good, because Jenna looked radiant.


Click here to see a picture of the extremely stylish and attractive couple together at the awards.

Also, I have already started adding photos of Channing and Jenna at the Spirit Awards in our photo gallery. Click here to check out all of the photos! I will continue to add photos to the gallery and hopefully we will be seeing Channing soon at the premiere of A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints in the UK on or before March 2nd.

As usual, stay tuned to CTU for up-to-the-minute news on Channing Tatum!

Leave a comment or click here to share your opinion on Channing's award loss with other CTU readers on the very first ever Channing Tatum Flickr discussion group.

[Source: Wireimage]

3 comments:

Zach said...

I hate to be a catty little biotch, especially where Channing is concerned, but that vertical strip on his chin... gets a big, Darth Vader-style NOOOOOO!

Anywho, who gives a diddle about the Spirit Award winners when they didn't even bother nominating Steve Carell? That's just CRIMINAL. I'd be less bothered if Channing lost to Carell because I just think Arkin is the one getting all the glory because his character SPOILERSSPOILERSDIESSPOILERSSPOILERS.

Channing's still young, though; he's got plenty of time to pick up these little acting trophies, especially when his roles and acting ability keep improving so steadily.

Anonymous said...

Gah. I'm so upset right now. I can't believe he didn't win. WTF is up with all this hype about Little Miss Sunshine? What, it's not enough that it's getting freakin... Golden Globes and Oscar nominees? The cast has to take awards away from Dito and Channing too?! I just rented AGTRYS on Wednesday, and I was SO impressed with his acting. Kudos to him! He SO should've one. Stupid old guy. Good thing Jenna was there. 'Cause if she wasn't, I would've had a freakin cow. I would've attacked my TV, Antonio style.

Yeah, not really digging Chan's facial hair thing going on. It's a little odd. Lol, but that pic of him with the thumbs up is so adorable. I just wanna hug him. Haha.

And I'm glad they had that little thing about Melonie. That was somewhat entertaining. So yeah.

And that host was annoying.

Unknown said...

All Fans of Channing should've felt the same way about the results. But on another note, I love his vest, it's like his bullet proof vest from Battle in Seattle. I wonder if he just took it from on-set or went to a store... I luv his style!!!