WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Today's POTW is brought to you by yet another Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan.

Here is what Christopher F. has to say about Channing in this picture taken last year when he and Jenna Dewan attended a press conference in Rome, Italy to promote their movie Step Up.

"So I chose this picture becuz everytime I look at it it makes dream of him. I just get lost in his eyes and I think that yall are thinking the same thing as me!!!!!! Thank u for ur awsome site. U guys rock! - Much Love, Me"

Thanks for sending this photo. As far as I am concerned, who cares about Patrick Dempsey, Channing is the original "McDreamy". I can't ever get enough of those gorgeous green eyes.

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send us the picture and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

No comments: