WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, February 16, 2007

CTU SNEAK PEEK: New Channing Tatum Pictures on MovieSet.com for Battle in Seattle

I absolutely always love writing this blog, but it's days like this when I feel like a kid in a candy store.

I thought I was happy when I find out that Channing had signed on for his new action film, but now I know true happiness....here is a wonderful gift sent to me by my awesome friend Clay over at MovieSet.com.

As you can see, this is a gorgeous new still of Channing Tatum in his upcoming movie Battle in Seattle that should have it's theatrical release some time later this year.

Here are my thoughts on this photo...I am pretty sure it is a requirement in Channing's contracts that he go shirtless at some point in almost every movie he is in. My questions is: is Channing naked in this picture? I can't wait to see the movie so I can figure it out. :-)

This is a Channing Tatum Unwrapped Sneak Peak, because Clay told me that MovieSet.com will be posting more stills of Channing in the photo gallery on their site very soon, so stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped and MovieSet.com to get the latest behind-the-scenes scoop on Channing and Battle in Seattle.

Oh and one more thing, MovieSet.com has a new blog that you should also check out at http://blogs.movieset.com.

Click here to share your thoughts on Channing with other CTU readers on the very first ever Channing Tatum Flickr discussion group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks naked! O_O

::crosses fingers::