WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, August 12, 2007

CTU NEWS: New Exclusive Song on the Channing Tatum Unwrapped MP3 Player and Interview Sneak Peek

So if you've visited Channing Tatum Unwrapped on MySpace lately, you've heard the new song I recently added to the page.

I was so in love with the song called 'Take Him Away' that I asked Rialle (the artist who wrote, arranged and produced the song) if she would allow me to add it to the Channing Tatum Unwrapped MP3 player and she said yes!

This is an exclusive, because the song has not even been released yet and just possibly may be the first single on the album that Rialle is currently working on. I hope you all like the song as much as I do!

You can check out Rialle's amazing voice and writing skills in 'Take Him Away' by clicking on the mini-player below:






I have also added the song to the main CTU MP3 player that you will find on the left sidebar of each page on the site. Enjoy!

I met Rialle through Josh (Channing and Jenna's good friend who sends personal pics on behalf of the couple to CTU) and she is also friends with our favorite couple Chenna. Rialle was able to get to know Jenna threw her music, and from what I understand, Jenna is a a big fan. Once you hear Rialle's song, you'll really understand why.

In addition to creating my new favorite song, Rialle is also helping me secure my next celebrity interview with an actor who has worked with Channing Tatum in one of his recent movies.

You can click here to read my last celebrity interview of Matthew Garth, an actor who worked with Channing on his upcoming film 'Stop Loss', and hopefully soon I will be able to get you even more insite into Channing through the eyes of the people he works with.

Stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped for more exclusive songs, photos, and Channing Tatum news!

Thanks again Rialle for letting me include your song on my blog!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: