WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Help Me Interview Channing Tatum's 'A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints' Co-Star


As some of you may already know, I have been working on getting an interview with one of Channing's co-stars from his award-winning movie 'A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints'. I now know who the actor is going to be and I need to get the interview questions ready for them today.

I want readers to have a chance to submit questions too and I will choose some of your questions for the interview.

If you have questions that you would like to ask about the movie production or about working with Channing, please email them to me TODAY at interviews@channingtatumunwrapped.com. When I post the interview, you will get to see if your question was chosen or not.

Thank you in advance for helping me with this!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: