WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

RUMOR OR REEL?: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Breakup

Let me start with saying I don't know if this is rumor or real at this point, but sadly I got wind of a possible breakup. My sources (a forum post from some person I don't know) told me that it was resently published in People Magazine that they are no longer dating. If it's true, it makes me a little sad, but I am sure for some people, hearing this is better than winning the lottery. I am going to try to get confirmation and I'll let you know what I find out as soon as I find out anything. If you have read about their breakup in People Magazine, please enlighten us by leaving a comment on this blog entry. Thanks!

UPDATE: Maybe this is more "reel" than rumor. You should take everything you find online (including this blog) with a grain of salt, but I found a site called Who's Dated Who that says Channing is dating a woman named Megan Dewall. Heck if I know who she is. When I search, I can't find anything about her online. You can check out Channing's profile at Who's Dated Who. If you know anything about her, feel free to leave a comment.

UPDATE #2: I actually now think that this is rumor. Click here to see why.

No comments: