WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Channing Tatum and Girlfriend Jenna Dewan: Exclusive First 2007 Sighting of the Couple on ChanningTatum.org

I am so happy to make this post for so many reasons. First of all, the fan site CT.org just posted some NEW personal pictures of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan with friends Amber and Jen in what my source's say is a local deli and they were there for their friend's birthday celebration. What is even better about the pictures is that they were taken last Saturday!!!!!

Sooooooooo, I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think Channing and Jenna are still together. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture has been around for awhile, especially on certain ct sites. I doubt it was taken last saturday.

Blog Expert said...

It was not taken last Saturday. This article was not posted recently. As the date as the top of it says, the article was posted almost 6 months ago on January 19, 2007.