WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

OK so after the last blurry, but totally hot, Channing Picture of the Week, I promised that the next Picture of the Week would be clear and sexy. I think this rugged photoshoot picture definitely applies, because it is CLEARLY SEXY. CTU mission accomplished.

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send us the picture and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

UPDATE: This photo originally came from a 2004 book called "Sexbomb" by author Lalli X.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

The CTU Mission was definitaly accomplished cause this pic IS Clear and SEXY!!!...LOL....But I have one question.....Do you know Where and When was this picture taken?

Blog Expert said...

Glad you like the photo. I do not know when or where this picture was taken, but I will let you know if I can find out.

Blog Expert said...

I did some research and found out that this photo originally came from a 2004 book called "Sexbomb" by author Lalli X.

Unknown said...

Thank You...I jus might buy that book..LOL

Blog Expert said...

You won't hear an objection from me. I'm thinking the same thing.