WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

NEWS FLASH: A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints Movie Release in Europe

Since I have readers all around the world, I want to make sure I keep everyone informed when possible. I just found out that Channing Tatum's movie A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints opens in theatres in the UK and many places in Europe on March 2, 2007. You can find the official UK A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints page on MySpace at myspace.com/agtrysuk. Here is a link to the main website: http://www.saintsthemovie.com.

Since it seems that Channing has been in hiding for the past few weeks, I hope this means we can get a fresh batch of new pictures of our favorite actor at the UK premiere. I'll make sure to post anything I find ASAP. I am also very interested in seeing who he has on his arm so maybe we can try to answer some of the Channing Tatum girlfriend questions.

No comments: