WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Channing Tatum's Fabulous Fans

Unlike some stars that take their fans for granted, Channing seems to love to give back to his fans. Here is a picture of Channing with fan Kirsten at a Pirates of the Caribbean premiere last year. Here is what Kirsten has to say about her lucky encounter with the star:

"I Waited on the red carpet for 10 hours to see the stars on Saturday, And i had no idea Channing was going to be there until he had his back to me on the red carpet and then he turned around and i was like 'OH NO WAY! Its CHANNING!' I completely Freaked out, I thought he was going to pass where I was standing but I HAD to get a picture with him, so I kept on screming his name and finally he turned around and came over to where I was, I was so star struck, because he is completely gorgous, and in Person? AMAZING! And I asked him for a picture and he said yes!!! I was amazed..."
- Kirsten of Rome, Italy


If you have had your own fan encounter with Channing Tatum, feel free to send the photo and story to fans@channingtatumunwrapped.com and we will post it on CTU.

No comments: