WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Here is another one of Channing Tatum's modeling pictures strait from the runway of the Sean John Fall 2003 fashion show. I personally am not a big fan of fur on men, or women for that matter, but I would pretty much take Channing rolled in dog crap if given the opportunity.

As you can see, Channing has, what I affectionately call, his "model face" on. You know, it's that hot attitudinal combination of "I know I'm sexy", "I'm just too cool for school", and "I'm SOOO MANLY I can rock this crazy fur assemble". Channing can pretty much pull off any outfit designers throw his way.

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, send us the picture and tell us why you like it. We will post it and your explanation on the blog. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

[Photo Provided by Dew Me Channing Yahoo Group]

No comments: