WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

NEWS FLASH: CTU Exclusive - A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints Movie Release in Italy

I get a lot of emails from readers all around the world asking where and when Channing Tatum's movie A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints will be premiering next. Well thanks to my AGTRYS sources, I am pretty sure that Channing Tatum Unwrapped will be the first to report that after the UK release on March 2, 2007 there will be a premiere in Italy on March 9, 2007.

Here are all of the dates that my source sent me for the entire release of the movie:

AGTRYS Release Dates
Italy – September 3, 2006 (Venice Film Festival)
France – September 5, 2006 (Deauville Film Festival)
USA – September 29, 2006 (limited)
USA – October 13, 2006
USA – October 21, 2006 (Austin Film Festival)
Australia – November 16, 2006 (limited)
Spain – November 26, 2006 (Gijón International Film Festival)
Turkey – January 19, 2007
UK – March 2, 2007
Italy – March 9, 2007


More dates may be added to the schedule. If I get any more details, I'll be sure to pass the information on to you all. Also, I found a good interview for AGTRYS with Channing and the cast. Click here to view the video at Hollywood.com.

Don't forget that the DVD comes out in the US on February 20, 2007.

2 comments:

aldrich said...

is it gonna be shown in asia??

Blog Expert said...

I have posted all of the dates that the production company sent me, so they have not sent me any Asia dates yet. If I get any additional dates, I promise to post them here.