WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, January 19, 2007

CHANNING TATUM FOR DUMMIES:
Are Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan still dating?

I am sure that anyone who has seen Step Up remembers the sexy shipyard seen with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan rehearsing her dream vision of her senior dance performance. It was my favorite seen in the movie and you could swim in the chemistry between characters Tyler and Nora. Click here to see the hot movie clip.

Channing Tatum's relationship status is one of the questions that I definitely get the most often. This week's question is not about the make-believe relationship of Tyler and Nora. It's about the real-life relationship of Channing and Jenna.

The talented couple was been seen together as late as last month, but there have been unconfirmable rumors of a breakup. I really think that they are still together, but the truth of the matter is that only Channing and Jenna know for sure. My hope is that we will be able to see Channing with Jenna soon at the 2007 Independent Spirit Awards, the DVD release party for A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints and/or the European premiere of A Guide to Recognizing your Saints and maybe that will answer the question for us.

Personally, I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that they ARE still dating, because I think they seem to make a really good couple.

UPDATE: I think I may have gotten my wish. Click here to see why I really think they are still dating.

[Thanks to Channing Tatum Fans Mariah and Kim for this week's question.]

==========================================
If you have a question about Channing Tatum feel free to email us at questions@channingtatumunwrapped.com and we will do our best to get it answered for you!

No comments: