WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Channing Tatum Pictures of the Week

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

This photo is one of Channing's many Interview Magazine outtakes. I really don't need to say a lot about this photo, because a picture speaks 1000 words. I think this is one of my favorite series of photos that Channing has taken, because they seem so personal and he really connects with the camera and the person looking at the picture. You know how people are always talking about how a person's eyes seem to follow you in pictures, well I swear his lips are following me too. (OK maybe that's just wishful thinking.) :-D

If you have a favorite picture that you would like us to consider, let us know in the comments. If you like or don't like the picture (for some completely insane reason), let us know that too. :-)

[Photo Provided by the Channing Tatum Fan Brandi Thanks!]

No comments: