WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank You to Channing Tatum's Fabulous Fans!!!

I'm really lucky that CTU has a lot of regular readers all over the world that are extremely involved in the site and who I can always count on to participate in whatever crazy idea I come up with.

I just wanted to take a second and thank CTU readers Naz, Vienna, Mikey, Kerline, Marlie, Ally, Alex, Ayshi, Dave, Liz, Gina, Faith, Brandi, Tina, Jan, and Anita for taking the time to create the following wonderful video for me. I can't thank you all enough for supporting CTU as much as you do. All of your friendships mean a lot to me, and I'm very grateful to have met all of you. Huggggggssssssss to my CTU family and I love all of you!!!!



Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naz, you did an amazing job putting this video together! It was well worth the wait! And for Vienna and Alex, your really good singers!! Ever thought of American Idol? lol anyways everything about this video was great!
-Ally

Anonymous said...

Thank u , Q!!!!!!!
Diana

Anonymous said...

that wasnt alex tigger lol!
newhoo...awesome video!!!
it rokkzz!!!
"All of your friendships mean a lot to me, and I'm very grateful to have met all of you" << same here!! ♥

NazK said...

Its all bin sed, WE ROCK DIS WORLD!!
I 4 1 am also so glad 2 ave found such a gr8 bunch of ppl, I luv my CTU Chan Fam =]

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! WE LOOOVE YOU Q!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSS VIENNA

Anonymous said...

awwww quishe! we luv u toooooo! and we are all so happy that u luved the vid. naz was the one who came up with the idea. she's awesome. :) and so r u! and so r the members of the chan fam!!!!

<3faith

omg, u can see my graphic with the start botton on... ahh!

Anonymous said...

F.Y.I. Ally: That was Mikey not Alex.
*shakes head* Ally and her slowness lol

and moving right along...

Thank YOU Q for creating this amazing site. I am really proud to be part of the CTU Chan Fam. I wuv you all!

*HUGGZZZZZZZ!!*

Anonymous said...

Q, we can never say Thank you enough!
Much Love,
Jan