WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FAN ENCOUNTER: Channing Tatum Hanging with Fans on the Set of 'Step Up 2: The Streets'

Some of my favorite posts to do on this blog are fan encounters, because it's always awesome to see how great Chan is to his fans no matter when or where he runs into them.

Thanks to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan SM, we now have a new photo of Channing Tatum on the set of his hit film 'Step Up 2: The Streets' in September 2007 in Baltimore, Maryland.

Here's what she had to say about her lucky fan encounter with Channing in a post in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped forum appropriately called "I Love Channing Because He Is So Nice! (My "I met Channing" Story)" :

"I had the pleasure of meeting Channing when he was on the set of 'Step Up 2' in September.

One of the scenes was being filmed at my mom's best friends house, and we were spending the few days they were filming on set with her. It was sooooo much fun. I met Brianna Evigan, as well as some of the dancers from the movie and Jon Chu (so awesome!!). We got word that Channing was coming to the set and that he would be filming (this was a scene in a house...I haven't seen the movie yet I've been sick all week Sad).

I was sitting in my chair watching the monitor, they had just called cut and I heard a voice behind me. It sounded familiar but I wasn't even paying attention that the transport had just dropped somebody off. Then there was a head next to mine, I looked over and this guy was smiling at me...I wanted to melt. He said "Hey! How are you doing today?" I said fine, and he asked if I knew where the water cooler was, and stood up as I was going for a drink anyway...I looked at him again and realized that it was Chan! He carried on chatting with me as if we had known each other forever and were good friends. I can't believe how sweet he was.

We walked to the snack table together, and then he went to change into his pants/shoes for the scene...he changed his shirt right there in the middle of the street. It was so funny, he made sure that it was ok first (ummm of course it was ok!!!)

So that is the story of the day I met Channing Tatum, and how he is one of the sweetest guys on the planet!!!"

Thanks so much to SM for sharing her awesome encounter!!! If you've been lucky enough to have your very own fan encounter with Channing Tatum, feel free to send your story and photo to sightings@channingtatumunwrapped.com so I can share them with Channing's many fans around the world. CTU is all about the fans, and I'm a sucker for a good fan story. ;-)

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

alicia said...

your so incridibly lucky.. im hoping that Chan will film a movie somewhere near Boston so I have a slim chance of being able to just see him in person, lol.