WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Channing Tatum's 2008 BIGGEST Fan Is...

Thanks to all of the Fabulous Fans around the world who entered the 1st Annual Channing Tatum Unwrapped BIGGEST Fan Contest and took the time to vote for the top 3 BIGGEST fans!!!

To recap, I initially chose Channing's Top 10 BIGGEST Fans from all of your entries. Then CTU readers voted over 11,000 times to choose Channing's Top 3 BIGGEST Fans. The top 3 fans have won a photo personally autographed by Channing!!!

I would truly like to thank Chan and his entire family for helping me with this contest. Having you be a part of this process really means a lot to the fans.

Chan had a hard time choosing, because he loves all of his fans so much, so his family made the extremely difficult decision. Without further ado, Channing's 2008 BIGGEST Fan is...


Name: Allison

City:
Grand Rapids

State:
Michigan / USA

Age:
15

Social Networking Site Profiles:

[MySpace Profile]

Fan Videos:






Favorite Channing Tatum Picture and Why?:
I'm sorry Q but this is way to hard to pick my favorite picture lol. This was a HARD question because I wanted to choose ALL of Chan's pictures. But I decided to choose 2 pictures of Chan. 1 that had meaning and another that I just REALLY REALLY liked lol. I chose the 1st one for many reasons. My first reason is that Chan did something so nice for a girl that was very sick. That showed he has so much love for his fans. He was SOOO sweet. My second reason is that this is the day you met him on set. That was a very special day for you and I am so happy you got to meet him. My 3rd reason is that he just looks gorgeous! I mean look at his beautiful smile! Finally, for my next picture... I really wanted to choose one that showed off his piercing green eyes, but I couldn't stop going back to this one! So instead I put a pic of him during his modeling days AND a pick of his eye to go along with it! lol I am lovin those bright green eyes! They really do make me melt!!! Anyway's, do I seriously have to explain why I like that picture? LOL because I think its quite obvious. He looks gorgeous.

Favorite Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:

Wow! this is defiantly a tough question, but I would have to say it is between She's the Man and Step Up. They are both amazing movies but I think I am going with She's the Man. I love it because I can play it over and over again laughing harder every time. He was Chan in the movie. He was himself. He was real. Chan was interviewed and told them that a lot of the emotion that was portrayed was real (in different words obviously). For example: THE TRAUNTULA SCENE! I love laughing and both Chan and Amanda did that for me. It was just an awesome movie. I never knew what was going to happen the 1st time I watched it. My eyes were literally glued to the television set. I will never be sick of it. ANY movie with Chan WILL DOMINATE! ANY movie with Chan makes it 200% better! He is the best. He is my favorite!

Favorite Channing Tatum Scene and Why?:
This question is also hard to answer! VERY HARD! I mean c'mon..any scene with Chan makes me CRAZY! But once again, I love laughing...Channing+humor=THE BEST MOVIE! what can go wrong right? Well I would have to say the scene where Chan and "Sebastian" were in the weight room working out and Olivia decideds to walk up to Duke to make "Sebastian" jealous and get a date with Duke. Well the nervous guy Duke is falls and hits his face on the weight set! LOL that was hilarious! && then when Viola calls Duke and Duke opens up his cell phone! He was hilarious and looked SOOOOOO cute! I loved it! AWESOME! I had to replay that scene about 500 zilion times! I laughed until I literally cried!

Favorite Channing Tatum Movie Quote and Why?:

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some have greatness thrust upon them." Okay, so I basically love this quote mainly because of the way Chan says it in the movie! I cant really explain too much in words why I love it but it truly has a wonderful meaning.

Favorite Upcoming Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:

Gosh, this is a REALLY hard question to answer too. I would love to say all of them because it is true but I guess I have to pick one that I have been waiting for and known for the longest. That is Step Up 2! Even though Chan is not the lead I still am SOOO incredibly anxious to see it! I fell in love with Step UP 1 and HAVE TO SEE THE 2ND! I am mostly excited to see Chan's cameo! I know Chan's dances and this movie will be off the charts! Cant wait till Valentines Day! You just wait Chan, don't worry, I will be watching you! hehe :)

Have you ever met Channing?:

Unfortunately, no. I really hate this question mainly because when I am asked I feel that an important part of my life is missing. Meeting Chan is one of my BIGGEST dreams. But ya have to positive and know some day ya might get your chance!

Why are you a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan?:

Well, I don't really know how to answer this question. I don't know whether to consider this the easiest or hardest question. But I do think it is quite difficult to explain in words how I feel about him. I spend every day thinking about what it would be like to meet him and I spend much of my free time on CTU trying to find a way to show everyone how much of a fan I really am, how much I do appreciate him and how much I cherish his well being. The words in this explanation do not even come close enough to express my true feelings. The 1st time I saw Chan was in his movie "Coach Carter" and I remember thinking to myself "WOW..he is gorgeous!" Only paying attention to his shell or outer appearance but now that I found CTU, the way I feel about him has grown enormously. I now pay attention to more than his outer appearance. I feel like I have gotten to know him so much more. His personality resembles someone that I never knew could possibly exist. He is not fake, but so real, the most loving and caring person, basically everything you would want and need in a man. I have grown so close to not only him but all the friends I have met, all the friends that Chan and Q brought to my life. I am so thankful. I would never want to loose any of them. Chan is an amazing person who deserves the best. I thank his wonderful parents for bringing him to this world. Now, I don't know what my life would be like without Chan, CTU and my new, amazing friends. I feel as if Chan as given me the strength to chase and achieve my dreams and to never give up on what you want even though life can be rough at times.

As Channing Tatum's 2008 BIGGEST Fan, Allison will receive a $50 gift certificate that can be used to attend all of Channing's 2008 films ('Step Up 2: The Streets', 'Stop-Loss', 'Battle in Seattle', and 'Fighting'), and a free DVD of all of the aforementioned films as soon as they are released.

If you didn't make it this year, don't worry. We will be holding this same contest every January from here on out. Like Allison, make sure to get or stay involved in the CTU community to increase your chances of winning. Also, I will be saving all of this year's entries and using some of them for future Fabulous Fan Spotlights on the blog, so be on the lookout for those each month starting in March.


CONGRATS to Allison,
Channing Tatum's 2008 BIGGEST Fan!!!!



Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!
WOO-HOO!!!
RIGHT ON!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ally!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

:: hugs ::

Anonymous said...

Congrats, fellow Ally.

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWw !
CONGRATS ALLY !!!!!! WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Anz

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ALLY!!!!!!!

HUGS Vienna

NazK said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO CONGRATS ALYEN!!
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
KNE IT!! KNE IT!! KNE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Allison!!!!!!! =]

Anonymous said...

Congrats Allison!! I am happy for you!!
Much Love,
Jan

Unknown said...

Way to go Allison! You go girl! :-) You totally deserve it :-)

Brad in Atlanta

Anonymous said...

BEST VALENTINE GIFT A GIRL LIKE U COULD GET., RIGHT?! #1BIGGEST FAN OF 2008...GREAT HONOR FOR A GREAT GIRL!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND OH...."DONT BE AFRAID OF GREATNESS"..............SCOT FROM SPARTA MI.....1 OF UR NEWEST FANS!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO BABY GIRL!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! LOVE YOU! ALWAYS PROUD OF YOU!!!!

YOUR MOM

Anonymous said...

awww thats soo sweet that your mom left a comment!!! ♥ ok so im sorta late but w/e CONGRATS!!!! [TOLD U SO ;)]

Anonymous said...

omg ally!!! u won the contest!!!!! ahhhhhh this is sooooo exciting!!!! congratulations!!!!!
<3 Faith

lovely comment from ur mother. :)

Jenny Shen said...

awesome!!! congrats!!!
btw whats this what happend in piedmont thing?

Anonymous said...

hello everybody. From Portugal, Faro a BIG KISS to Chan. hope see you some day.
Blackbusa

Anonymous said...

sorry you know if channing was yesterday in a airport? i don't know if the guy who i saw was him...