NEWS FLASH: Befriend Channing Tatum's 'Stop-Loss' on MySpace and You May Win a Trip to the Premiere!!!
One of the producers from Channing Tatum's upcoming war drama 'Stop-Loss' contacted me today to let me know that (in addition to the new Facebook profile where they're giving away a free Panasonic camcorder to a lucky fan), the film also just released a new MySpace profile.
One of the really cool things about the new MySpace profile, is that you can enter their 'Stop-Loss' Premiere Sweepstakes.
If you add their profile as a friend on MySpace, you automatically get entered into the sweepstakes where a lucky fan and a guest will get to attend the star-studded Los Angeles, California film premiere that will be held prior to the March 28, 2008 theatrical release.
The contest is for US legal residents and runs through March 3rd. The grand prize will include the following:
- Two Tickets to a Premiere of the Film
- A Cash Allowance of $2000.00 (To be used for airfare and/or ground transportation to travel to the location of the Premiere and for hotel accommodation at or near the location of the Premiere)
- New Exclusive Trailer
- Current Trailer
- Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Interviews
- Real-Life Soldier Videos
- Exclusive New Photos (CLICK HERE to check out all of the 'Stop-Loss photos in the CTU photo gallery.)
- Downloads - Icons and Wallpapers
- New 'Stop-Loss' MySpace Widget (Below)
While you're hanging out on the profile, you can also create and reply to topics in the forum and leave comments for the actors, the director, and other fans.
Here's the new trailer for the movie and a new Channing Tatum interview:
'Stop-Loss' will have it's theatrical release in the US on March 28, 2008, but you can CLICK HERE to get a complete list of release dates around the world.