WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, February 3, 2008

AROUND THE WORLD: Channing Tatum in February 2008 Issue of the UK's Lad Mag

I want to let all of Channing Tatum's UK fans know that Chan is on the cover of the February 2008 issue of Sugar Magazine's Lad Mag.

Inside the magazine, fans can learn even more about the hot actor in an article called "Channing: The Girls He Really Fancies". You will find this particular issue of the UK-based mag on newsstands right now.

If you do get the magazine, it would be great if you can take a picture of or scan in the cover and the article so I can add them to the Magazine Article Scan Set of the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery.

Feel free to send any photos or scans to inthepress@channingtatumunwrapped.com. Thanks in advance for helping me add this new cover and article to the gallery!!!

Channing is going to start showing up in more and more magazines around the world. If any other fans see him in a magazine in your area, please let me know by sending me an email to inthepress@channingtatumunwrapped.com or click on the CONTACT CTU link at the top of the blog so I can share the info with all of Chan's other fans.

Thanks to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Adam from Ireland for letting me know about Chan's appearance in the new magazine.

UPDATE (2/4/2008): Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan and CTU reader Naz informed me that Channing is also in this month's issue of the UK's Sugar Magazine. Stay tuned, because she is going to send me scans of the articles in Sugar Magazine and Lad Mag, so you will be able to find them in the photo gallery very soon.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT SAYS!!!!

NazK said...

Dont we all Alex, dont we all!!