WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, February 25, 2008

CTU EXCLUSIVE: 'Step Up 2: The Streets' Director and Cast Answer Questions for CTU Readers

Have I ever told you all that Jon M. Chu is my favorite director EVER!!! He has not only created 'Step Up 2: The Streets' (one of the best dance movies of all time), but he just sent me the awesome video below where he brought together some of the hot, new stars of the movie, my new crush Moose (aka Adam G. Sevani), Monster (aka Luis Rosado) and Hair (aka Chris Scott), to answer a few questions I sent him.

Want to know if the dancers used wires, if the guys in the video are single or not, and what it was like to work with Channing Tatum? You can CLICK HERE to check out the video they made just for CTU readers or you can watch it below:




It was sooooo amazingly cool of Jon, Adam, Chris, and Luis to make this video just for us here at Channing Tatum Unwrapped, and I can't thank them all enough!!! So let's all show our appreciation and go see 'Step Up 2: The Streets' one or five more times before it leaves the theaters!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!
I WANT TO MEET ALL OF THEM!!!
JON, YOU'RE MY FAVORITE DIRECTOR NOW!!!

Diana(aka D) said...

he's my fave director too!
Lol Adam...he's so cute :D
Omg! Jon and Adam put my vids in their favourites :faints:

Anonymous said...

Woooo shout out for CTU from Jon Chu !!! they rock!

NazK said...

WOOOHOOO JON, ADAM, CHRIS & LUIS ROCK!! DER ALL HILARIOUS =]

Thnx 4 answerin our questions.

Anonymous said...

theyyy all rockkk my sockss!!!
thnxs 4 answering the questions!!