WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, September 21, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum Sighting in New York on the Set of 'Fighting'

Just a quick set update...Lucky Channing Tatum fans on IMDB are sighting Channing all over New York City as he films his new movie 'Fighting'.

Channing was just spotted filming at 39th street between 7th and 8th avenue. The production was also filming on 40th and 8th this morning near Times Square and Channing filmed a scene in Chelsea at the gas station late yesterday.

Can I take a second to say how much I wish I was in New York right now? Stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped and I'll let you know if I find out any more on-set details for Channing's film 'Fighting'.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't want to be in NY right now....And 4 those who r in NY:Time 4 hunting Chan! :D
Diana

Anonymous said...

NYC beta watch out, im movin in!!!

LMAO
Naz

yoruosu12 said...

Nice webbie, btw, I am just beginning to be a fan of Chan and wrote something about him in my blog. I hopr you don't mind. ciao!