WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, September 28, 2007

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Channing Tatum's CSI:Miami Episode

Today's Video of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Kerline from New York. It's Channing Tatum's CSI:Miami episode where he played criminal Bob Daveport.

If you click here or on the image below, it takes you to a page with a list of previous CSI:Miami episodes. Find season 3 and go to episode #2 called "Pro Per". You can click on the link that says "Part 2" and you will find Channing about 9 minutes and 30 seconds into the video.


Thanks, Kerline for letting me know about this great site that allows all of us to see Channing's episode in it's entirety!

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ctu, just so you know that the video isnt working. it said that its currently unavailable. just thought i'd let you know! have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I woz jus bout 2 say dat, LOL

Naz

Blog Expert said...

Sorry. It seems to work for some and not for others.

Anonymous said...

AWww man.
-Kerline

Anonymous said...

ARGH!!! Damn fing works @ work, bt not @ home, wots wit dat.

I pray dat my boss wont b round dis Friday so dat I can watch it *prays hard*

Naz