WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, September 14, 2007

CTU NEWS: CTU Virtual Party Time Change!!!


Sorry everyone for the late notice, but I am going to need to shift the time for the virtual party tomorrow back an hour. A personal committment I have tomorrow has been shifted and I really don't want to miss my own party. :-)

Channing Tatum Unwrapped will be having our next Virtual Party on the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fan Chat Box (aka the CBox) for Channing Tatum fans tomorrow Saturday September 15, 2007 at 11:00AM - 12:00PM Central time zone. You can click here to calculate what time will be in your time zone.

Hope you all can make and feel free to show up early! I am sure some fans will be on to chat before the official party starts!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: