WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Sighting in New York

Before Channing shot his awesome cameo in 'Step Up 2: The Streets' he was in New York working on his newest untitled project with Dito Montiel. Channing's real-life girlfriend, Jenna Dewan, also happens to be in New York working on her latest project.

Well, extremely lucky CTU reader and Fabulous Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan fan, Josy from New York, ran into the happy couple on the street on Thursday August 23, 2007 and they were nice enough to take pictures with her. I say that Josy was extremely lucky, because this was her second photo op with Channing in as many years. You can click here to read about her first encounter with Chan when he was promoting 'She's the Man' last year.

Here is what Josy had to say about her encounter with our favorite couple Chenna,

"Chan and Jenna are amazing. Both of them as always are incredibly sweet and humble. They stood there talking to me and my 2 other friends for 10 mins. Can't say enough good things about them."


Here are the great pictures that Josy took with both Chan and Jenna on the streets of New York (affirming the sad fact that I am truly living in the wrong city):




Thanks to Josy for sharing these great pics with CTU readers so we can continue to live vicariously through your chance encounters!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

josy, I WISH I WERE YOU!!!

i think you get my point

Anonymous said...

Josy, cant believe u met Chan twice, I am soooooooo jealous. Im seriously finkin of movin 2 America, it looks lyk da only way I can meet Chan!!

Naz

Anonymous said...

Thanks Josy for the pics... DANG! i wish i was there with you.. lol

Anonymous said...

Josy... YOU ARE SUCH A LUCKY GIRL!! I really need to move to America... lol Like everybody wants to...
Thanks for sending the pictures to Quishe!

Vienna

Anonymous said...

hey all!

Chan and Jenna are amazing. Both of them as always are incredibly sweet and humble. they stood there talking to me and my 2 other friends for 10 mins. can't say enough good things about them. we promised channing, we'd go to the stop loss premiere next year because we already saw the movie in may. We saw verison two of the edited verison so i don't know what was going to make it in. apparently in the one i saw they took out the sex scene between ryan and abbie.

check out my myspace. i've met quite a few people over the years. i've even had the privlege to be-friend certain people, love to talk to fellow chan fans! Im me anytime at XSnowwhitediva

Blog Expert said...

Thanks again for sending me the pics Josy!!! Everyone LOVES them and is so jealous!! :-P

Anonymous said...

Josy,
Ditto what Quishe said! :)
Jan

Anonymous said...

aww men i wished i was passing by there when you ment chan lol. I would most likely go to the stop loss premeir.
-Kerline