WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, September 16, 2007

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum in Fall/Winter 2007 VMan Magazine

Even though it's only been a little over a year since US fans have had the pleasure of seeing Channing Tatum on the big screen, I think I am not alone in saying that it feels like it has been years and we are all VERY ready to see another one of his films.

Well, Channing fans can now breathe a collective sigh of relief, because movies like 'The Trap' (October 5, 2007) and 'Battle in Seattle' (December 2007) are scheduled to release in the coming months. New movies mean new magazine layouts to promote Channing and his projects and that means more drool-worthy photos of our favorite Hollywood up and comer.

So let the games begin!!! Below are 6 pages of an 8 page spread of an amazing photoshoot Channing did with photographer Mario Testino for the Fall/Winter 2007 issue of VMan with Tom Brady on the cover. I am currently in the process of purchasing the actual magazine, so once I receive it, I will have high quality scans of the entire 8-page spread.

Until then, you can enjoy Chan in all of his chantalizing gorgeousness. Enjoy!





Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So0o0 sexyy...
-Kerline

Anonymous said...

1 word

H-H-H-H-HOT!!!!!!

Naz

Anonymous said...

uhmm.. where am i? i got lost in Channing's eyes... lol

SOOOOO SEXY!!!

I LOVE the whole pics... Especially the first, second, third and sixth pictures.. ( if you count from left to right..)... lol.. i hope you get what i mean..

HUBBA HUBBA!!!

LOVING THE PICS....

Tina

Anonymous said...

MINE!
MINE!
MINE!

Anonymous said...

Is it me, or does he just get sexier with age?

Unknown said...

Mmmm, he is looking better and better every time indeed.

I hate to be a bother, but I help run a fansite for Hugh Dancy and am far away from where this magazine sells. If you do procure a copy of this issue of VMAN, would it be too much to ask if you could scan Hugh's picture and interview in this issue for me? Obviously, you don't have to. I just thought I'd ask.

Blog Expert said...

Sure. You need to email me at ctu@channingtatumunwrapped.com so I can get your email address.

Anonymous said...

UH LA LA!!! I LOOOOOVE THESE PICS!!!!! SEXY!!!

Vienna