WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Channing Tatum Outtakes from Entertainment Weekly Photoshoot

In a previous blog entry, I let you know that Channing Tatum was declared as one of Entertainment Weekly's Brightest's New Stars of 2006. Also, in my pursuit of a photo for Channing's birthday gift, I wrote about my accidental interview with Randall Slavin, the photographer that worked with Channing on the photoshoot and told me, among other things, how much Channing loved his girlfriend (aka Jenna Dewan).

Now, I would like to share with you the outtakes from the Channing Tatum's Randall Slavin photoshoot. Enjoy!









Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

7 comments:

Amy said...

i love these pictures :) channing looks soo cute

Amy said...

i am watching step up right now..

and i now remember why i use to watch this movie every day ;)

Blog Expert said...

I think I watched Step Up 30 times the first few weeks I had it. It is definitely one of my favorite movies.

Unknown said...

This man is soooo BEAUTIFUL words can not describe!!!!!!!! Jenna is such a lucky woman!!!

Blog Expert said...

I KNOW! It is like he is not capable of taking a bad picture. Can you imagine waking up next to that every morning. :-D

Amy said...

ommggg i only dream of waking up to that every morning!

Unknown said...

Dreams ladies, dreams are all we have!LOL!!!!!!